Sunny Deol revealed that he has not spoken to Shah Rukh Khan in 16 years because he felt deceived by the creators of Darr.

 Watch the old interviews of Gadar 2 star Rajat Sharma that are becoming viral in which he tells about his hatred for Shah Rukh Khan and how he did not speak to Jawan star for 16 years after feeling deceived.



Sunny Deol and Shah Rukh Khan's feud resurfaced following the premiere of Jawan, in which the superstar appeared to take a jab at Gadar 2 with his speech about being a villain who overshadows the heroes. Sunny Deol was said to be furious with the Darr producers for celebrating Shah Rukh Khan and ignoring him in the film. Sunny Deol slammed Yash Chopra and stated he was duped by them, so he never spoke to them or even superstar Shah Rukh Khan for 16 years, and their Cold War is still the talk of the town.

Sunny had previously stated, "My only issue with the film was that I had no idea they would glorify the villain." I always approach filmmaking with an open heart and believe in the individual." "I believe in collaborating with trust." Unfortunately, many performers and celebrities do not function in this manner. Maybe that's how they want to get stardom. I'll never again collaborate with Yash Chopra. He's not a man of words. I don't have fond recollections of him since he broke my trust in him."

Watch the old video of Gadar 2 star with Rajat Sharma is going viral where he speaks about his enmity with Shah Rukh Khan.

https://twitter.com/RajatSharmaLive/status/1139917944366878720?s=20


When asked why he hadn't spoken to SRK in 16 years, he stated, "It's not that I didn't talk, but I just cut myself off, and I don't socialize much anyway." As a result, we never met. "Bat karne ki baat he nahi hai." 

Sunny Deol recently made news for failing to invite his father Dharmendra's second family, Hema Malini, Esha Deol, and others to Sim Karan Deol's wedding, and the senior actor's public apologies led many to believe that everything is not well between the Deol families. Sunny Deol has been silent on the subject publicly.



No comments:

Post a Comment